Old Town Union City is a historical district in Union City, CA. We designed the sign for a new retail complex that was built to look old and fit in with the style of Old Town. The shingle board sign was made from aluminum and real wood w/ acrylic lettering and painted from the colors of the 1800’s.
- How to choose a good sign company…
- Want Simple Vinyl Signs on your Glass Storefront?
- Attic Access Behind the Sign
- What’s behind the Wall?
- Simple Parking Sign = NOT so Simple
- Classic – “What NOT to Do, Sign Prep”
- What is that thing? It’s a Sign Timer!
- Sprinklers – Toxic to Signs!
- What does a Sign Cost?