This sign was fabricated with exterior grade vinyl lettering and digital graphics. The exterior vinyl will adhere to most “smooth painted” surfaces, concrete, stucco or metal. The lifetime is only around 3 to 5 years, but it’s a great cost effective way to get a branded logo on your building. This is not allowed in every city, each city has various stipulations.
- How to choose a good sign company…
- Want Simple Vinyl Signs on your Glass Storefront?
- Attic Access Behind the Sign
- What’s behind the Wall?
- Simple Parking Sign = NOT so Simple
- Classic – “What NOT to Do, Sign Prep”
- What is that thing? It’s a Sign Timer!
- Sprinklers – Toxic to Signs!
- What does a Sign Cost?