These front lit channel letters are “Black in the Daytime” and turn white at night. We use a special style of black sign face material with small holes. When the light floods out, it over powers the black material and turns the sign face white.
- How to choose a good sign company…
- Want Simple Vinyl Signs on your Glass Storefront?
- Attic Access Behind the Sign
- What’s behind the Wall?
- Simple Parking Sign = NOT so Simple
- Classic – “What NOT to Do, Sign Prep”
- What is that thing? It’s a Sign Timer!
- Sprinklers – Toxic to Signs!
- What does a Sign Cost?