This was a cool and interesting job, we built a Metal Punched Wall and Brushed Aluminum Wall on an old 1800’s wood framed wall for a dark industrial space in downtown San Jose. The Electric Cloud Letters were Halo-Lit so the light comes from the back of the letters and the light reflects off the brushed aluminum background.
- How to choose a good sign company…
- Want Simple Vinyl Signs on your Glass Storefront?
- Attic Access Behind the Sign
- What’s behind the Wall?
- Simple Parking Sign = NOT so Simple
- Classic – “What NOT to Do, Sign Prep”
- What is that thing? It’s a Sign Timer!
- Sprinklers – Toxic to Signs!
- What does a Sign Cost?