We built this monument sign with an aluminum frame with interior lighting and the entire structure is clad in brick. We aged the “C” Channel iron to look old, like it had been there since the 1800’s Since the store location has a Barbary Coast Style it fits perfectly with the surrounding buildings.
- How to choose a good sign company…
- Want Simple Vinyl Signs on your Glass Storefront?
- Attic Access Behind the Sign
- What’s behind the Wall?
- Simple Parking Sign = NOT so Simple
- Classic – “What NOT to Do, Sign Prep”
- What is that thing? It’s a Sign Timer!
- Sprinklers – Toxic to Signs!
- What does a Sign Cost?